- 3 whole eggs
- 1 orange – peeled seeded and cut into pieces (I add the zest of the orange as well)
- 100ml oil
- 100ml milk
- 300g caster sugar
- 300g pain flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180C. grease and flour a 23cm round cake tin
- Add eggs, orange pieces, oil, milk and sugar to a blender. Blend well and transfer to a bowl; mix in flour and baking powder with a spoon to form smooth cake mixture and pour mixture into prepared cake tin.
- Bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.
- Allow to stand for 10 mins before removing from the tin.